Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Her Smile

When I looked at her smile, I knew she was up to something. She had that smile that made you want to kill somebody but it look like she was up to something. So I followed her after school to see what she was doing. I followed her until she stopped on the corner of Barry and Spaulding. She hopped in a car with some strange women. So i had to get my bike and follow her. they stopped at a store named JJ Peppers. She got out the car and went inside. She came out with a big bag of fire crackers. Then they left again. So I had to get on my bike again. Then they finally stopped in a abandoned building also known as a haunted house. They went inside. I went around to the other side of the building to look inside the window. When i looked in the window I saw that she was putting fire crackers in some rats mouth and blowing them up. I thought she was one sick girl. While I was thinking I heard a big explosion. I looked inside the window, and to my surprise they had blown up the inside of the house. They left out the building and noticed that she dropped her money out of her pocket but before I could give her money back she had already left. So, I went to her house to see if she was there. I rang the doorbell but nobody answered the first time so I ranged it again, then she finally answered. She was dirty from the explosion but she didn't know i was there. she said "what do you want?". I told her she forgot something. She had a real curious face on her. She said "Were you there, did you see that explosion?", I told her yes I was there but I'm not going to say anything as long as she let me keep the money. She said yes and I left. That was the end of that evil smile on her face and I had some money on my pocket. Lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment